RBI stands for Reserve Bank of India. The Reserve Bank of India is a regulatory body under the jurisdiction of Finance. It conducts the exam for the post of an assistant on a frequency of 2 to 3 years. Hence, it is clear that there are no numerous seats for the post of an RBI assistant.
This exam is generally conducted to recruit graduates for clerical posts for the different branches of RBI in different regions of the country. The main criteria for being eligible for the RBI assistant examination is to be a graduate. Hence, graduation degrees will help you to become eligible to apply for the RBI assistant exams. It is one of the most admirable jobs for graduates to join the Central Bank of India.
What is the Syllabus for the RBI Assistant Exam 2022?
To ace any exam, one must understand the demands of the examination which include its exam pattern and syllabus. A huge number of aspirants aspire to become RBI assistants. Therefore, various applicants apply to get through this exam. The exam pattern of the RBI assistant examination has been classified into two types. They are prelims and mains. Prelims in most of the examinations are just for qualifying. Likewise, the RBI assistant exam is just of a qualifying nature. Hence, the final merit is decided or based on the marks that an aspirant scores on the mains paper. The results are declared on the link facilitated by the portal of RBI.
Visiting the site of Byju’s Exam Prep can provide you with notifications and other important materials regarding the RBI assistant examination.
Syllabus for RBI assistant exam 2022
Understanding the complete syllabus for the RBI assistant exam 2022 is essential for producing a good plan for the upcoming RBI assistant exam. The RBI assistant syllabus is classified into two stages. They are Prelims and Mains. Subjects such as Reasoning Ability, English language, and numerical ability are the center of attraction for the RBI assistant exam.
- Topics for Numerical ability: Quadratic Equations, arithmetic problems, number series, data interpretation, and the rest of it.
- Topics for the English language: Error Spotting, Comprehension, Fill in the blanks, sentence improvement, and so on.
- Topics for Reasoning ability: Coding, Inequality, Blood Relations, Puzzles, Syllogism, and so on.
What is LIC AAO 2022?
The abbreviation of LIC is Life Insurance Corporation. It is one of the largest insurance corporations in India. LIC conducts early examinations to fulfill their manpower and provide jobs in various LIC branches of India. It is one of the most prestigious jobs in India. Hence, aspirants try to fulfill their wish to become LIC AAO officers.
How Can an Aspirant Fill an Online Form for the LIC AAO Exam 2022?
The following points mentioned below analyze the steps of filling an online form for the LIC AAO exam 2022:
- The first step is to go through the official site of LIC ( Life Insurance Corporation).
- Then, you may click on the link for a new application or registration.
- The third step is the most significant. At this stage, you may fill up the necessary details as per your official documents.
- Now, you may submit the application fee. You can submit the fee using online methods. Such as, using debit or credit cards or any other recognized banking apps.
- Then, you may print the e-receipt for further use.
Using the following points mentioned above, you may fill out the online form for LIC AAO 2022.